i treat the Bible as more of a philosophy of life rather than a historical account
Yeah, I understand and respect your view points. However, if we sit down and think about it in a historic, actual human approach, can you take the Bible word for word? No, the Bible is full of metaphors, etc.
i treat the Bible as more of a philosophy of life rather than a historical account
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Well I think it's both. The events actually happened, but I dont think they happened in the exact way they are described.
The Great Flood and Noahs Ark, Jesus rising, etc.
there was a good show on after this show and it talked about what really happened in Noah's ark
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks